About Our Samsung Dryer Repairman
Our dryer repairman has the same commitment to excellence as Samsung does about its appliances. Dedication to providing exemplary customer service. These are two of the many reasons your neighbors trust Area Appliance Service to handle their Samsung dryer repair needs. We have been a leading appliance repair company in Arlington Heights, Buffalo Grove, Mundelein, Northbrook, Palatine, Wheeling, Des Plaines, Elk Grove Village, Long Grove, Vernon Hills, and Mount Prospect for decades.
Why You Should Hire Area Appliance Service For Your Samsung Dryer Repair:
- If we repair your Samsung dryer, the service charge is FREE.
- Our technicians are committed to completing every repair job correctly the first time around.
- We obtain approval from you before we start working on your dryer and we give you a transparent, honest estimate upfront.
- Taking several factors into account, we let you know if your clothes dryer is worth repairing or if buying a new one is a smarter decision.
- Recognizing the value of high-quality parts, we only use parts made by manufacturers – no shoddy aftermarket parts. And we stand behind our work with a 12-month guarantee.
Our repairman is not only highly skilled and experienced, but they are also licensed, insured, and authorized to repair all leading appliance brands including Samsung. Living without your Samsung dryer for days or weeks can take a toll on your daily life. With this reality in mind, we make our technicians available 24 hours for emergencies and seven days per week to minimize the length of time you have to get by without your dryer.
Top 5 Samsung Dryer Problems & Solutions
Even the best quality Samsung dryers experience problems occasionally. Here, we outline the top 5 problems that dryers experience and the solutions our repairmen can help you with.
1. Power Loss
If your dryer will not start, it may be due to a broken door switch. This switch is responsible for or preventing the dryer from moving when the door is open. However, the issue may be as simple as a nonworking outlet. You can determine the cause by plugging a small lamp or kitchen appliance into the outlet to see if it powers this item. If so, that means the outlet is not the culprit and you may have a faulty door switch on your hands.
2. Failure To Heat Up
If your dryer starts but fails to heat up, the reason may be as harmless as an incorrect setting. Some settings blow air but do not create heat. If you have selected the correct setting, you may have a malfunctioning electronic ignition on your hands. Accessing the ignition is extremely challenging and requires specialized tools, so calling a certified repair technician for this fix is imperative.
3. Making Loud Noises
A grinding and/or squealing noise can be a sign of a serious problem. A grinding sound can be caused by worn drum glides or supports or the drum support bearing or rollers for the rear. Squealing sounds can be the result of a drum belt that has become loose and is sliding around the exterior of the drum. The idler pulley or belt needs to be replaced if this is the case. All of these parts replacements should be left in the capable hands of a technician.
4. Drum Will Not Spin
If your dryer drum will not spin, a faulty switch, belt, or motor may be to blame. Only an experienced technician should handle this complex and challenging Samsung dryer repair.
5. Clothes Remain Wet
Without the heating element, your dryer will not do its job. This important component is responsible for heating the air inside the drum. Indications of a defunct heating element include damp clothes or loads that take excessive time to dry. Testing this part is complicated and should be entrusted to a repair technician. The technician can repair the heating element in the same trip.
You can read more about Whirlpool dryer problems, repairs, and tips in these related articles:
- 4 Reasons Your Dryer Is Not Drying Clothes
- Common Residential Dryer Problems And Solutions
- What Not To Put In The Washer And Dryer
- Prevent A Clothes Dryer Fire And Improve Its Performance
- Foolproof Measures To Protect Your Clothes Dryer From Costly Outside Vent Issues
Revealing Samsung Clothes Dryer Statistics
- 6,352 Samsung dryers sold in 2018
- 541 Samsung dryers serviced in 2018
- Samsung fared well in a survey completed by hundreds of repair technicians
- Dryers last an average of 12 to 18 years and should last a minimum of 10 years